Dubuque County relies on numerous boards and commissions for important work. In June, the Board of Supervisors will consider applications for expiring and vacant positions on several boards and commissions.
If you are interested in serving on a Dubuque County board or commission, please visit our website to complete an online application or download the 2 page fillable PDF form. For more information or to access the application, visit DubuqueCountyIowa.gov/293/Boards-Commissions.
The boards and commissions with expiring and vacant positions include:
- Dubuque County Disabilities Council
- Eastern Iowa Regional Housing Authority
- Dubuque County Eminent Domain Compensation Commission
- Dubuque County Equal Opportunity Committee
- Dubuque County Fire Dept Loan Fund Committee
- Dubuque County Food Policy Council
- Greater Dubuque Development Corp.
- Dubuque County Historical Preservation Commission
- Dubuque County Investment Policy Committee
- Dubuque County Library District Board of Trustees
- Sunnycrest Manor Advisory Board
- Tom Hancock Memorial Fire and EMS Grant Review Board
- Dubuque County Veteran Affairs Commission
- Dubuque County Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Dubuque County Zoning Commission
Individuals wishing to be considered for an appointment in June should submit a completed application by June 5 either online, by email to Ami.Johnson@dubuquecountyiowa.gov, by fax at (563) 587-4478, or by mail to Board of Supervisors, Attn: Ami Johnson, 720 Central Ave., Dubuque IA 52001.