Dubuque County relies on numerous boards and commissions for important work. In June, the Board of Supervisors will consider applications for expiring and vacant positions on boards and commissions.
If you are interested in serving on a Dubuque County board or commission, please complete the on-line application or download the 2-page fillable PDF form. For more information or to access the application, visit DubuqueCountyIowa.gov/293/Boards-Commissions.
The boards and commissions with expiring and vacant positions include:
- Airport Board of Adjustment
- Airport Zoning Commission
- Board of Health
- Brain Health Professional Stakeholders Advisory Committee
- Compensation Board
- Eminent Domain Compensation Commission
- Fire Department Loan Fund Committee
- Food Policy Council
- Greater Dubuque Development
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Investment Policy Committee
- Library District Board of Trustees
- Veteran Affairs Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Zoning Commission
Individuals wishing to be considered for an appointment in June should submit a completed application by June 4, 2021 either online, by email to Tanya.Lux@dubuquecounty.us, by fax at (563) 587-3836, or by mail to Board of Supervisors, 720 Central Ave., Dubuque IA 52001.