Hills & Dales recently named the following individuals to the Hills & Dales governing boards for the 2023 term.
HILLS & DALES BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- President: Charlie Hartig, Hartig Drug, Inc.
- Vice President: Tony Pfohl, The Fischer Companies
- Secretary/Treasurer: Bradley Kemp, MidWestOne Bank
- Past President: Jim Weber, Community Volunteer (not pictured)
- Dr. John Callahan, Medical Associates Clinic (not pictured)
- Joyce Connors, Community Volunteer (not pictured)
- Eric Foy, HTLF (not pictured)
- Jim Holz, MSA Professional Services, Inc.
- Nicole Johnson, PSSI (not pictured)
- Al Krueger, Community Volunteer (not pictured)
- Judy Lochner, Community Volunteer (not pictured)
- Dustin Manternach, Peninsula Pacific Entertainment (not pictured)
- Tori Richter, MidWestOne Bank (not pictured)
- Chris Theisen, Theisen Supply Inc. (not pictured)
- Jamie Barwick
- Hills & Dales Foundation Board of Directors:
- President: Keith Sindberg, TRICOR Insurance
- Vice President: Mike Ruden, Origin Design
- Secretary/Treasurer: Craig Schaefer, Loras College
- Past President: Tom Flogel, Mulgrew Oil Co. (not pictured)
Gary Dolphin, Community Volunteer (not pictured), Brian Kane, Kane, Norby & Reddick, P.C., Rob McDonald, A.Y. McDonald, Tony Pfohl, The Fischer Companies, Jan Powers, The Powers of Communication (not pictured), Wendy Scardino, National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium (not pictured)
Hills & Dales is a Dubuque based non-profit dedicated to building meaningful lives for individuals with disabilities by offering services that support the whole person and enhance community inclusion. For additional information, contact 563-556-7878 or visit hillsdales.org.