Seven area high school graduates received a $1,000 scholarship from DuTrac Community Credit Union’s Academic Scholarship Program.
- Maylee Callahan, daughter of Renee and Jim Callahan, is a graduate of Bettendorf High School. Callahan plans to study biology at Bradley, Augustana, or St. Ambrose University.
- Andrew Crocker, son of Peter and Deborah Crocker, is a graduate of Bettendorf High School. Crocker plans to study mechanical engineering at University of Iowa.
- Danika Dodson, daughter of Doug and Deb Dodson, is a graduate of Camanche High School. Dodson plans to study event management and marketing/sports and recreation at Iowa State University.
- Sullivan Flynn, son of Jill and Timothy Flynn, is a graduate of Monticello High School. Flynn plans to study chemical engineering at Iowa State University.
- Piper Hansen, daughter of Kevin Hansen, is a graduate of Monticello High School. Hansen plans to study special and elementary education at Luther College, Decorah.
- Ellie Rickertsen, daughter of Neil Rickertsen and Mary Luett, is a graduate of Northeast Community High School, Goose Lake. Rickertsen plans to study nursing at University of Iowa.
- Jake Steines, son of Rick and Abby Steines, is a graduate of Hempstead High School, Dubuque. Steines plans to study mechanical engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
In addition, Callahan will receive one of eight $2,000 scholarships from the Iowa Credit Union Foundation’s Warren A. Morrow Memorial Scholarship. A total of 250 students statewide applied for the Memorial Scholarship. Watch for DuTrac’s 2023 scholarship announcement in the fall. Interested parties should reference local media sources or guidance counselors for application guidelines.