The Women’s Leadership Network of Dubuque is pleased to announce the new board of directors effective January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
- President: Julie Kronlage, Travel Dubuque
- President-Elect: Justine Bemis, Midwest One
- Past-President: Kelly Wenzelman, Cottingham & Butler, Inc.
- Secretary: Jill Gogel, Dupaco Community Credit Union
- Treasurer: Stephanie Meyers, Giese Companies
- Communications: Lauren Minert, Kunkel & Associates, Inc.
- Communications: Jessica Schneider, DuTrac Community Credit Union
- Membership: Margaret O’Reily, Hotel Julien Dubuque
- Programming: Amy Green, Northeast Iowa Community College
- Special Events: Miranda Ernst, HealthCheck 360
- Member-at-Large: Kaley Rigdon, Clarke University
- Connections: Robyn McDermott, Pigott
Women’s Leadership Network is an organization for tri-state area female professionals. Members are leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals with a sincere commitment to their careers, families, communities, and their own personal growth. For more information about Dubuque Women’s Leadership Network, visit dubuquewln.org.