Four Arrows Creative, LLC kicked off their September opening with the introduction of their first online course, Culture Change in the Workplace & Increasing Your Bottom Line. This online course, led by Heather Heim, allowed participants to:
- Understand culture and how to utilize it to increase revenue by implementing tools that increase efficiency and team cohesiveness.
- Know your mission and core virtues and how they guide day-to-day decisions.
- Discover strengths and weaknesses in your team and how to fill the gaps.
- Determine which performance indicators are important, how to implement or revamp accountability processes, and how to create roadmaps to success for your team.
- Consider how culture ties into your marketing and strategic plans.
Four Arrows Creative is a locally owned business, whose mission is to lead, coach, and educate rising leaders to grow and market their organizations efficiently with a focus on the greater good. The women-run business believes all organizations should be able to access the tools they need to connect their mission with clients, patients, volunteers, and donors. They offer online courses, group coaching and one on one consulting. Giving back is at the heart of their organization, as they plan to give back to a deserving nonprofit with each course that is purchased.
Heather Heim and Shelby Wartick, co-owners, saw a need for do it yourself resources for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. To register for their courses and to learn more, go to fourarrowscreative.com.