Participating Dupaco Community Credit Union members who improve or maintain their credit are on track to share in extra cash dividends as part of their credit union’s annual Thank Use campaign. As a benefit, Dupaco provides all members with real-time access to personalized credit scores and reports through Bright Track, which can be accessed in the credit union’s online and mobile banking.
If at least 83.3 percent of participating Bright Track-enrolled Dupaco members improve or maintain their credit scores, each eligible member will receive an additional $10. This is in addition to the other Thank Use payout categories:
- Savings balances can earn up to $75.
- Interest paid on loans can earn up to $150.
- Debit and credit card purchases can earn 5 cents per purchase transaction.
- Electronic service usage can earn up to $15.
- Dupaco Insurance Services and/or Dupaco Financial Services usage can earn up to $25.
An active checking account is required to be eligible for Thank Use dividends. During the last two years, Dupaco has shared more than $6 million in bonus Thank Use dividends with participating members. This year’s dividend is expected to exceed $3 million.