AAF Dubuque’s annual public service initiative benefiting a local nonprofit is one of the organization’s signature projects. The program allows AAF Dubuque to select a nonprofit partner to help make the most of its limited budget via expert advice, creative development, and media planning.
AAF Dubuque seeks to partner with a non-profit organization to develop and/or distribute a campaign to promote that organizations’ current initiatives – fundraising, awareness, volunteer recruitment, event promotion, etc. Campaign assistance may include tasks such as logo development, print and advertising design, media planning, copywriting, and web development.
To qualify for consideration an organization must:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Have some marketing budget that can be allocated to the program
- Demonstrate the need for marketing assistance to reach a measurable goal
- Be willing to work collaboratively with AAF Dubuque volunteers
- Apply by the deadline: Friday, August 24, 2017
Applications are available AAAFDbq.org/about/public-service-campaign.