Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team has announced their 2018 schedule:
- June 2 @ 4 PM, Lake Street in Sabula, IA
- June 16 @ 4 PM, Greene, IA
- July 1 @ 6 PM, Bellevue Heritage Days south of Lock 12 on Riverview St. in Bellevue
- July 21@ 4 PM, south of Lock 12 on Riverview St. in Bellevue
- August 4 @ 4 PM, Island City Days on Lake St. in Sabula, IA
- August 18 @ 4 PM, Fishtival south of Lock 12 on Riverview St. in Bellevue
Ski Bellevue, Bellevue’s own Water Ski Show Team, is one of only four water ski show teams in Iowa, and the only one to perform on the Mississippi River. Come and check us out north of Lock 12 for practice or south of Lock 12 for one of our shows. Admission is always free.
Come enjoy great family entertainment with barefooting, jumping, human pyramids, glittery costumes, great music, and powerful towboats.
Ski Bellevue is always looking for new members of all ages and skill levels. You can join us as a water skier, boat or safety crew member, show announcer and much more. Join us for our Learn-to-Ski Day on July 14 from noon to 3 PM at our practice site.
For more information, contact Mike Valant, Ski Bellevue President at firstname.lastname@example.org or (563) 590-0990.